28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Thursday, November 3, 2016

New Watercolor Paper Samples for you to try!

This is the new watercolor paper I've been testing...it will be commercially available in December, but you can get samples to play with right NOW, Legion Paper's new Stonehenge in a variety of weights and surfaces: http://www.legionpaper.com/stonehenge-aqua



I made a couple of small journals to test it with and will be using more! Here's a teaser--I was testing watercolor pencils, ink, colored pencils and granulating colors...I've had a ball.

Plan a blog post to share my experiments soon...

4 comments:

  1. Would have loved to try the samples but it wouldn't allow me to complete my submission. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have gotten it to work! We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the heads up! I was able to request a sample.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've changed the form so you no longer need to put in a company name!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...